10 Things I Like About President Bush
10 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH
- He has declared his devotion to the teachings of Jesus Christ, and I like having a Commander In Chief who puts forgiveness, love, and compassion above all else.
- He has 4 letters in his last name, and all real presidents have four 4 letters in their last names. Or they have names that end in the letter "N". All other president's names are strange and creepy.
- He is from Texas and I am from Texas and so that's good.
- He talks in simple language that I can understand what he is saying at.
- He follows instructions.
- He is not afraid of serving his country in wartime.
- He makes the trains run on time - or would if we had trains.
- Because of his fine governmental initiatives, that sad feeling I have that no one is listening to me has vanished.
- He's certainly not shy about delegating.
- He will make the next Emperor to succeed him seem kind, wise, and just.
Happy Presidents's Day (weekend)!
Labels: Top 10 Lists